Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I am thinking about making some resolutions for the New Year. Let me think about how to go about this endeavor. I suppose I should keep it simple and easy to accomplish. My first Resolution is; only help the people that help me. I am going to skip the people that only remember me when they want something. They do not remember me on Holidays or my Birthday. Resolution numbers two; I will change my diet slightly. I will eat more Fiber and food that will aid my health. I probably will still eat the things that are bad for me also. Resolution numbers three; I will exercise more. If I walk to town a little more this should satisfy this resolution. Three is enough.
My thinking is if I keep them simple, and low energy I may be able to keep my Resolutions this year. Oh yes I have stars in my eyes and big dreams about the Resolutions I would like to make. However, reality sets in and I know that you know I will never keep them. Therefore, this year I will try a new angle. Until next time.
Norm

No comments: