Friday, November 14, 2008

I Love The Rain

I love the rain; it makes me think of days gone by. It was raining when I woke up this morning. I lay in bed like I always do, snuggling back into the covers and dozing a little longer. The Rain kind of hypnotizes me and takes me to a place where everything is good in my world. I think back to when I was a child growing, feeling secure lying in bed listening to the rain hit the roof of my parent’s house. When I was in the Military, waking up in a tent during a light rain was comforting. I hated to start my day and leave the place that provided me with solace. It is nice to set on a porch, listen to, and watch the rain. I feel the cool breeze a nice rain brings with it. When my time is up on this journey in life, it would be nice to make the transition during a light rainstorm. Until next time. Norm.

No comments: