Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love a Pun

I have a very good friend, His name is Dan. One of the things I like best about Dan is he loves a good Pun and he knows a lot of them. Dan loves to share his Puns with me. I enjoy them as much as he likes to tell them. We are always trying to find new ways to out wit each other. This task is nearly impossible for me because Dan is a master storyteller. I recall one time Dan, I and our wife's we on our way somewhere and I started to tell Dan A story. This is how the story went; When I was a young man growing up we had an old cow. This cow was so old and dried out that. Just as I got to the punch line my Buddy Dan blurted out; all she give was powered milk. I was laughing so hard I couldn't finish the story. Dan had beat me to the punch. This is a story I had never heard before and I think it was original. I made it up on the spur of the moment trying to Buffalo Dan. I should have known better. Till next time. Norm

No comments: